Chef O’s Raw Vegan Soup
At Elements Health Resort we love liquid nourishment.
A raw soup is a wonderful and savory way to incorporate nutrient dense foods into a meal while still being gentle on your digestive system.
Yield: 2-4 Servings
1/2 C. Sesame Oil
3 Stalks Celery
1/4 Bunch Fresh Parsley
2 Cloves garlic
1 Small Piece of Ginger
5 Drops Stevia
1/4 C. Lemon Juice
3 Shots of Braggs Aminos (to taste)
Water (add to achieve your desired consistency)
1 Pinch of Cayenne
1/4 C. Scallions
In blender, combine sesame oil, celery, parsley, garlic, ginger, stevia, lemon juice, braggs and water.
- Shred carrots and parsnips and add to broth.
- Cut avocado in small chunks and add to broth.
- Add a pinch of cayenne to broth.
- Sprinkle dill and scallions into broth.
– Substitute red pepper for parsnip, cilantro, basil, and mint for dill, replace lemon juice with lime juice, and add hot peppers or cayenne for a Thai flavor.
– Add curry for another variation.